Web and Database Technologies Graduate Certificate
The Program will produce graduates who will:
- Adapt and evolve in complex technological environments such as those found in the workplace.
- Be careful, precise, mature thinkers; and who will take with them, the intellectual preparation they need to apply what they have learned, to communicate it to others, and to continue their education for the rest of their lives.
After completing the Computer Science curriculum, students should be able to:
- Solve problems and implement their solutions in an appropriate computational environment.
- Apply their knowledge of computer science to solve technical problems.
- Identify, formulate, and solve problems encountered when constructing solutions involving computer science and related fields.
- Analyze contemporary issues related to the evolving discipline of computer science.
|CSC 620||Internet App. Development||3|
|CSC 621||Database Systems||3|
|CSC 622||Advanced Database Concepts||3|
|CSC 647||Internet of Things||3|
|CSC 629||Mobile App Design||3|
Students without adequate programming background are required to take CSC 503: Java Programming, which will count toward one of the required five courses.