Software Development Graduate Certificate
The certificate program is intended to provide foundational knowledge in computer science that is valuable in both the workplace for career advancement, as well as to those looking to move into graduate programs within the discipline.
The Program will produce graduates who will:
- Adapt and evolve in complex technological environments such as those found in the workplace.
- Be careful, precise, mature thinkers; and who will take with them, the intellectual preparation they need to apply what they have learned, to communicate it to others, and to continue their education for the rest of their lives.
After completing the Computer Science curriculum, students should be able to:
- Solve problems and implement their solutions in an appropriate computational environment.
- Apply their knowledge of computer science to solve technical problems.
- Identify, formulate, and solve problems encountered when constructing solutions involving computer science and related fields.
- Analyze contemporary issues related to the evolving discipline of computer science.