We seek excellence in business education that offers breadth in terms of broad-based coverage of business concepts and skills, depth through focus on specific industries and professions, and wholeness via education of men and women in service with and for others in accordance with the Ignatian tradition.
Haub School of Business Core Values
- Academic Excellence – The HSB is committed to the Jesuit ideal of The Magis or the more, always striving to become better. Academic integrity is the cornerstone of our approach to teaching, an approach that emphasizes excellence in teaching and seeks rigor and student engagement.
- Jesuit Identity - As a college within a Jesuit university, the HSB is committed to the Jesuit ideals of ethics, justice, and social responsibility.
- Scholarly Contributions – The HSB encourages scholarly research that is essential to the professionals development of our faculty, contributes to the practice of management, and informs and enlivens our teaching.
- Innovative Niche Programs – From its inception, the HSB has been entrepreneurial in its approach to targeting and serving the needs of key industries and strategic niches. We seek to continue our creative focus on industry segments such as food, pharmaceuticals, financial services and public accounting.
- Student Welfare – Cura personalis, that is, care and respect for the whole person, is a hallmark of Jesuit education. We will continue to support and encourage our students as they identify and pursue their personal and professional aspirations.